If her belly wasn't exactly a basketball I'd have let her enjoy open gym without my annoying. But her husband was adorable, shy, and their almost two year old was dependent on their union. Having been swept together, I'd guess, with so much potential for happiness, once acceptance arrived to stay.
I ignored him first, because he expected my attention. Let him sit between the worlds I imagined. One where he was free, yup untethered. The other...love of his life, and he'd claimed her. Earlier than maturity would support with good reasons.
So they were a set, and I told her she looked adorable while pregnant. Measuring small? No, always skinny, she apologized like my judgment mattered. This is my fifth, I shared, and with each one I grew wider, I lied. Oh you can't tell, and thirty-six? I'd never....
When the...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment